Sign your kids up for our P.A. Day Camp when school is out. It's a fun-filled day of games, crafts and activities run by our experienced staff.
All fees are due at time of check out upon registration.
If you already are approved for a Child Care Fee Subsidy program, please contact your location Coordinator/Manager for further registration instructions and to apply your Fee Subsidy rate.
If you are interested in applying for the Child Care Fee Assistance Program, please contact the site leader
PA DAY CAMP DROP OFF TIME: All children must be dropped off between the hours of 8:00am and 9:30am.
PA DAY CAMP PICK UP TIME: Parents/Guardians are welcome to pick their child(ren) up at anytime throughout the day. All children must be picked up no later than 5:00pm for WEST END and 4:30pm for NAPANEE.
• We ask that you limit sending extra materials (bags) with your children. The only things required for program are:
• A peanut free lunch, including AM and PM snack. All items (Lunch pail, containers etc.) must be labelled with the child’s first AND last name. Lunch and 2 snacks will be provided at WEST END.
• A reusable labelled water bottle (as we are not permitted to use water fountains for drinking purposes, just for filling up bottles)
• Indoor shoes
• An extra change of clothes (if required for younger children)
• Outdoor clothing appropriate for the weather (NAPANEE ONLY)