Registrations for Summer Camp are NOW OPEN!
Current Locations with open summer camp registration for children aged 6-12 years old
- West End Boys and Girls Club
- Rideau Heights Community Centre
- Central Hub (Robert Meek Community Centre)
- INVISTA Centre
- Memorial Centre
- LaSalle Secondary School (for children aged 4-12 years old), camps run from July 6 - August 14
***If you are applying for subsidy, please do not register through the full fee paying link***
General Camp Information
At the Boys and Girls Club of Kingston & Area our team is dedicated to providing a Summer Camp experience that is exciting and educational. Parents have a peace of mind knowing that their children are enjoying themselves under the guidance and careful supervision of HIGH FIVE certified staff.
Camp spots are secured one a first-come/first-serve basis and spots cannot be held until payment has been received.
Please refer to our 2020 Summer Camp FAQ for questions on registration and operations
Medications & Allergies
If your child has an anaphylaxis allergy please print, complete and return this form at least 2 weeks prior to your child's first day of camp/program.
If your child has a medical condition (diabetes, epilepsy, asthma etc.) that staff should be aware of, please print and complete this form and return at least 2 weeks prior to your child's first day of camp/program.
Summer Programs - COVID-19 Refund Policy
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will begin offering a newly formatted summer camp that allows for physical distancing and follows emergency orders under direction from the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health, KFL&A Public Health and the City of Kingston. These camps will remain conditional on the Provincial government allowing these programs to be offered.
With the possibility of camps being suspended or cancelled in this new environment the following refund guidelines apply:
- Attendees will receive a full refund for any camp week that is not provided due to provincial or public health prohibitions.
- Attendees will receive a partial refund for any camp day(s) that is not provided due to provincial or public health prohibitions. The partial refund will be provided for days not yet attended.
All refunds will be distributed in the form of a cheque made out to and sent to the payee of the camp. Refunds will be sent out as soon as possible after the camp cancellation.